We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all visitors to our web site. We take this matter very seriously, and have instituted many policies and procedures to insure that your privacy rights are safeguarded. The following outlines our privacy policies and details the measures we have taken to protect your privacy, while providing you with a unique and rewarding online shopping experience.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Norma Flax, Comptroller by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (954) 590-3750.
What information do we collect?
- As part of the vehicle research and purchase process, information such as your e-mail address, name, and contact telephone numbers will be requested. This information will be used solely as described below.
- When entering information on this web site, it is transferred automatically to our customer relations management system. It records the information and sends it to our internet sales department so that your inquiry may be answered. We limit our employees’ access to this system.
- After the initial email contact, there may be several points of communication between you and our internet department by either telephone or email. You can terminate those communications at any point you wish by simply telling our internet personnel that you no longer wish to be contacted.
- If you express interest in financing a vehicle, additional information related to creditworthiness will be requested of you. This credit information will only be used in compliance with applicable federal and state law.
- We do, in a limited manner, use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a small piece of text that you can agree to place on your computer's hard drive. In most cases, you can set your web browser to prompt you when a cookie request is being made from a web page, and you have the option to accept or not. If you accept or do not reject the cookie, then your browser adds the text in a small file, which will expire in 90-days. Accepting cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. It is merely a method of storing information to improve your online experience. It will assist us in making your site visit easier and more productive. Technically, cookies are harmless, occupying just a few bytes on your hard drive. Note that personal information is often contained in or linked to a cookie (such as email address, zip code, etc.). The only time that we receive such information is if you volunteer it by typing in the information. The use of the personal information is limited to being contacted by us as described above, or, for obtaining financing if you request.
Do we track your visits?
How is email used on our site?
- A customer voluntarily provides an email address to us in two instances:
- In order to provide you with a price quote on the site, you must first identify yourself as an individual by entering your email address.
- If a customer wishes to be contacted by our internet department, the customer completes a form that includes a request for their email address.
- Each email you receive from us will contain an opt-out link which can be used in the event that you no longer wish to receive communications from us. Additionally, you can email or call our internet department using the information provided in their first email contact to you.
Do we share any information it collects with outside parties?
Do we provide a way to update or remove personal information?
- A customer wishing to change, update, or remove personal information may do so by contacting the internet department either by email or telephone and stating their wishes at any time.
Your Consent & Changes to Policy.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information provided on credit applications and where credit card information is required. SSL encrypts or codes this information as it travels over the Internet, and is then decoded by us and our business partners who facilitate your transactions on this web site.
Security and Applying for a Loan.
- When applying for an auto loan on our web site, your credit application is sent directly to the dealership that you have chosen. The credit application is securely collected and transmitted using SSL technology that encrypts your personal information as it travels over the Internet. (Please see our security statement above for further details.)
Privacy and Applying for a Loan
- Before submitting your credit application on-line, you will be directed to a separate consent statement that fully explains our policy with respect to how we share and handle your personal information.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.